At Bewakoof, we listen to our heart, design cool stuff and tell it to the world. It’s really the people that make Bewakoof the company it is today. Here, we follow our passion and do what we love the most. We have an open and collaborative work culture, which makes the environment everything but dull.
Here’s a peek into six things at Bewakoof that we absolutely love!
- Sustainability is key: Our belief is that our generation has a vital role to play in taking care of the environment, and with the climate change implications, that has never been more important. The philosophy which guides us through that commitment is – taking only as much as we need from nature. This is done in the form of rain water harvesting, recycling the water from our RO facility amazing others. However, our vision is to create real time impact and to achieve that, our manufacturing process has been optimized to ensure as little waste production as possible. Because like they say, every action counts when the stakes are so high.
- Paw-some & Perfect: There are numerous studies that prove that spending time with animals is like therapy. Even if there weren’t doesn’t change the fact that they’re adorable and you can’t have enough of them. Not only do we have an office pet – Junior who you’ve met on snapchat and instagram. But what you also know from the posts that don’t feature Junior, is that we have so many more “unofficial foster pets”, from Rambo, Sandwich, and, our latest Bob! But apart from that we also get more than enough of love from all of our people with four-legged babies! We’re bleeding hearts for animals here at Bewakoof.
- Food comes first: People at Bewakoof love a lot of things – music, movies, games, but the love for food is greater than all of these! So there’s actually fixed a day for it in our very busy week, to make sure that we don’t lag behind in our commitment to it. With our “Thursday Snacks”, don’t be fooled by the word snack in it. It’s basically us hogging the most delectable things every thursday. The standouts range from moist and soft chocolate brownies, to piping hot samosas, healthy(okay not entirely) green chana chaat to the streetside favorites like dabeli and bhel!
- Music Madness: While we like the “Silence of Lambs”, we don’t like silence (Bad Pun, sorry). But we do love our music, and like everything else, it is just as versatile. From Rock, EDM, Pop and irresistible 90’s Bollywood dance numbers to those pumped up Punjabi numbers. So take your pick, and groove with it cause the party never stops.
- Curiosity killed the what? Okay curiosity might not be the best hobby for your cat but it works for us. Our den is abuzz with creativity with our dynamic design team, but it’s good to up it every once in awhile. And for that there are “Bewakoof nights” these are graced by up and coming bands, chefs, designers that share their experiences and talent with us. Or call on the gang for the screening of a documentary that leaves us inspired. Our customers are invited to come in once every few months for focus groups, so we can find out first hand, what are their likes and dislikes and to give them a chance to get candid with us. They always leave us in excellent spirits!
- Fun and Games: What’s the point of anything if you’re not having fun right? Here at Bewakoof our folks are a firm believers of this philosophy. So whether it is playing CS and FIFA after hours, watching Game of Thrones Finale in Office, painting the walls, decking up your desk to playing lemon & spoon race at the Diwali party, ain’t noone don’t shies away from any of it. And also honorable mention goes to playing UNO after lunch, we do it all. Because let’s face it, no fun means no productivity and we wouldn’t want that now, would we?
Everyday you get to see our designs and trends online, but this is your chance to get to know the people and their life behind the scenes. What do they do, what makes them happy, and most importantly what makes us Bewakoof? So grab your chance and stay tuned, cause you’re up for more bites from the Bewakoof Brigade!