Palazzo pants are the latest trend these days, overlooking the other options of lowers for women, such as churidars and salwar. Palazzos have become the favorite of every age group, because of the comfort and style they offer. These were earlier in fashion in the 60s and 70s and have again started to dominate the fashion market. Palazzo pants come in a variety, in terms of material, prints, and designs, making them the best option for every kind of look; ethnic, formal, and casual wear. Do palazzos sound interesting to you, and you want to wear them? Read the article below to know more about this trendy dressing style of women's clothing and many other styling tips.
Palazzo pants are the loosely fitted pants worn by ladies that have become fashionable these days. The extreme comfort that these palazzos offer, has won millions of hearts. This lower for women is loosely stitched in a manner that swirls around the legs while walking, giving grace to your figure. These come in both high waist and low waist, and you can choose the one according to your style. The width can also vary; they can be pant style with less width or flowy, giving the skirt or lehenga look. So, palazzo pants offer a large variety to choose from.
It is one of the favorite outfits for women of all age groups and every body shape. Shorter women should opt for palazzo pants that are not too loose, especially if you select the bright color for your palazzo pants. Taller women should choose the loose palazzo pants. You need to select the palazzo according to your preference, and what will look the best on you. You can team it up with Fashion Tops or an Indian style kurti, and change the overall look according to the mood and occasion.
Palazzos can give a trendy and unique look to your ordinary wearing salwar suits. The palazzos offer so much variety that it can be worn to a party, traditional pooja, wedding, or as office formals. The different styles, such as embroidered, printed, geometrical prints, floral, loose palazzos, pant style palazzo, etc., give unique definitions to the ladies' palazzo. You can wear the same palazzo with kurti turning your outfit into ethnic wear, and the same palazzo, when worn with a top, makes a casual look. So, these lowers for women give you the flexibility of wearing the same outfit in different styles.
There are a variety of patterns in palazzo pants that you can choose from. There are plain colors in multiple shades, from cool pastels to bright and bold shades. The prints in palazzo pants consist of stripes, polka, animal prints, embroidery, and much more. Apart from the colors and designs, these come in a variety of shapes. These ladies' palazzo come in different fabrics, such as crepe, cotton, rayon, woolen, etc. Of all these varieties, cotton palazzo pants are the first choice among most women. Such a wide variety in the palazzo for girls suits every kind of mood, taste, and occasion.
1. Ethnic look: Pair your plain or printed palazzo with a long kurti, and your ethnic style dress is ready. You already have a salwar suit or a kurti that you wear with churidar, but have got bored of this look, no worries. Wear that kurti with a matching palazzo and gift yourself a revamped and new dress.
2. Make a special partywear dress: You can wear the flared palazzo pants with a short choli and add a long shrug over it that puts together your look. This makes a perfect party wear dress for you. The embroidered and flared palazzo worn with a Kurti or choli adds volume to the lower part and looks like a lehenga or skirt giving an elegant wedding or party dresses look for you.
3. Shirts for every event: The palazzo, when worn with a shirt, is the best formal look for your office that is also chic. You can wear your flared pants with a plane or striped shirt, and team it up with a matching belt;your perfect office dress is ready.
4. Try it with a crop top: The women's palazzo pants give a perfect casual look when worn with crop tops. Take your wide-legged palazzo, pair it with a matching crop top, add some chunky accessory, and you are ready for a casual outing on a happy sunny day.
5. Indo-western styles: Palazzo makes a perfect fusion look when paired with a plain kurti or a matching kurti. You can accessorize it with some oxidized jewelry, and the perfect Indo-Western dress is ready for you to wear in the office or to some casual meet up with friends.
6. Get hunk look with jackets: You can easily combine a palazzo with any kind of dress; from a simple top to an embroidered kurti. You can also give yourself a hunk look by wearing it with jackets for women or a denim blazer. You can even try a half jacket, and your chunky outfit is ready.
7. Palazzo jeans with a T-shirt: Denim palazzo is another unique casual look that you can try. Apart from the variety of fabric, palazzo shaped jeans are another trend in fashion that you cannot ignore. You can combine it with any top or shirt of your choice or can even add a half jacket to complete your look, and you are ready for a movie or a simple outing with your friends.
8. Wear it as culottes: Culottes are a shorter and formal version of palazzos. Culottes are knee to calf-length palazzo that can be worn with a shirt or a formal looking top that gives you another perfect formal dress that looks elegant. You can alter your palazzo to try this look and get another perfect dress for your office.
9. Shoes to match with palazzo: Now your palazzo is ready, and it’s time to select the shoes. Palazzo can be combined with different types of shoes, from heels to flats. Punjabi jutti is the best-styled shoe with an ethnic style dress. Similarly, denim palazzos can be combined with casual shoes. You can wear the ethnic style palazzo dress with bellies and other types of heels. So, palazzo not only gives you the options to select the dress, but also the flexibility in choosing shoes too.
Overall, Palazzo is the best ladies bottom wear to be invented, and has got a special space in women clothing. There is no strict rule of wearing a palazzo, just choose the one according to your body type and height, and combine it with anything in your wardrobe. You can use your creativity while making the best outfit for your palazzo dress, it simply depends upon your mood and the occasion. The simple rule of thumb is wearing your quirky top with a calm coloured palazzo pant. What are you waiting for, buy the best palazzo now and be ready to set the trend? Happy shopping!