What’s that one thing which women love more than diamonds? Well, we are guessing you know the answer already! Crop tops are high in fashion these days. They cover most of every woman’s closet and are surely a big yay as a must-have!
Crop tops have evolved as a major fashion choice. In today’s scenario, we all want to look stylish and cool but without having to spend a lot of time on it. With the trend of crop tops soaring high and making a space in every woman’s wardrobe and heart, it has become much easier for women to style up and look chic within seconds.
To sum it up all, crop tops can be officially declared as the epitome of chic fashion.
Styling a crop top for daily wear with a pair of denims or shorts can be easy. But as you read further, you will be shaken by the fact that crop tops can be styled in endless ways for any occasion, literally!
But, hold on gorgeous ladies! Before we jump on to the creative ways of styling a crop top, it’s first important to choose the right ladies crop top as per your body type and comfort, so that it’s easy for you to slay effortlessly!
You must be wondering what to look for when buying a crop top. Fret not! We have got you covered by doing the homework for you. So, sit back and read through as we help you pick the absolute crop top for women.
Let’s Pick The Perfect Crop Top For You In 5 Easy Steps
- Fabric: The fabric of any piece of clothing plays a major role while shopping for a new crop top. The wrong choice can come as a disappointment at a later stage. You will agree with the fact that the right material also helps amp the overall attire.You can opt for 100% cotton or silk if you prefer soft and airy fabrics. Cotton crop tops are lightweight and very comfortable. They fit great on any body type.You can check out Bewakoof for 100% cotton crop tops online.
- Size & Fit: Looking for the correct size and fitting is the next big thing to look for while searching for that perfect crop top. Too tight or too loose a fit is a big no-no. Always check for the size chart while purchasing a crop top and use the available guidelines for the best pick. Regular fit crop tops for ladies should be your pick so that it fits well on your body and gives you a modish and chic look.
- Sleeve Type: Sleeves play a major role in giving you a chic overall fashion look. Crop tops for women are available in various sleeve options ranging from sleeveless, half sleeves, and full sleeves.
If you are in search of a more fancy sleeve type, you can try out ruffle sleeves crop tops, off shoulder crop tops, cold shoulder crop tops, etc.
You can mix and match between sleeve types as per the occasion for which you want to dress. For more casual and smart looking outfits, you can opt for sleeveless and half sleeve crop tops. When dressing for a more glam look, go for full sleeves or off-shoulder crop tops.
Well, these are not hard and fast rules. You can always switch and pick between sleeve types and slay it your way.
- Design: The design of a crop top is what we all surely look at while buying. But, choosing the right design which lets you flaunt your body type is also important to look at. Pick from a wide variety of prints to flaunt. You can choose from graphic prints, stripes, floral, geometric, and many such cool prints as per your choice.
Vertical striped crop tops help give a sleek and tall look. Similarly, high-density floral prints on a crop top make the body look slim. You can also try out lighter prints for a more balanced overall look.
Graphic print crop tops look great when you want a cool-babe look. You can always style them with a pair of jeans, palazzos, or jeggings, for a funky and chic look.
Get your hands on floral and printed ones to add a bit of character to your overall outfit. You can head on to the beach or dress for an occasion with printed crop tops.
Pick your favorite design and make heads turn as you walk the streets.
- Color: The last but not the least is to choose the best color. It’s great to always have basic colors in your wardrobe such as white, grey, and black hues. Blacks and whites go well with almost any outfit type. You can always experiment between colors by opting for your favorite bright hues for summer and darker hues for winter. Neon colors are also fresh and trending right now.
Choose colors that are easy to mix and match with the bottoms you have!
Now that we have chosen the perfect crop top, let’s head on to trendy ways of styling a crop top.
5 Ways To Style A Crop Top And Slay
1. The Casual-Chic Look
Crop tops are a great option for casual outings and hangouts. Who said casual has to be boring? You can always slay a casual-chic look by styling a solid or a printed crop top with your favorite pair of bottoms. Open your browser and type in the search bar – crop tops India for various choices to buy from, especially on Bewakoof.
- Pair your crop top with a pair of jeggings or joggers for a smart-casual look. Complete the look with a pair of sneakers.
- When heading out for a hangout with your gang, style a crop top with a pair of heels and wayfarers for an edgy casual look. Tie your hair into a ponytail or a bun for a complete look.
- Pair your crop top with a dungaree dress and a pair of sneakers for a cute and casual look
- Accessories play a major role while styling a casual outfit. Oomph up the look by accessorizing with bracelets or some cool dainty necklaces. You can also try out ear cuffs, which are trending.
2. Formal Fashionista Look
When it comes to formal wear, we often think about the boring shirt and trouser look. But why not add some fun and life to the boring old formal wear just with a little twist? Crop tops as part of formal wear can be a big yay! Pairing the crop top in the right way can make all heads turn to you at the office.
- Pair a crop top with a formal skirt and a pair of ballerinas. Add a watch and a necklace and you are ready to slay it in style.
- Tweak up your basic shirt and trouser formal attire by replacing the shirt with a crop top. Layer up with a chic blazer and a pair of heels and you are ready to slay.
- Style your crop top with a pair of pep trousers and heels for a semi-formal look. Tie up a bun or leave your hair loose, you are ready to drop jaws all the way, girl!
3. The Classy-Celeb Look
If styling crop tops for formal events can be a thing, why not go in for a classy-celeb inspired look? We are sure, all of us have that one role model whom we look up to for some great style inspo. Bring out the celebrity in you by trying out some fresh style edits just like your favorite fashion influencer.
- Style a black crop top with prints on prints top and bottom combo. You can choose from a wide variety of options such as a jacket and jeggings combo, a coat and trousers combo, etc. Team it with a pair of heels and you are ready to rock.
- Drop jaws by styling your favorite crop top with a midi skirt and a pair of heels. Add a choker and sunglasses for a classy look.
- Pair a crop top with a pair of palazzo pants. Tie your hair into a side bun and add some dainty jewelry. Complete the look with a sling bag.
4. The Workout-Ready Look
Crop tops for workout sessions can be a great option. You must have surely noticed your favorite celebs flaunting their crop top gym looks. Crop tops are easy to style with a pair of joggers or sports shorts and provide for a comfortable and stylish fit.
- Style a comfy crop top with a pair of jeggings and sneakers for a sporty look. Add a headband for the ultimate gym-ready look.
- You can style a crop top with a pair of stylish printed jeggings and funky sneakers. Add glares for a complete celebrity look.
- Go for a bright look by pairing a neon color crop top with a pair of shorts. Look edgy by adding a cool pair of sneakers.
5. The Desi Swag Look
Don’t believe us on styling crop tops for a festive look? You can surely rely on us for this.
- Style your crop top with a pair of printed palazzos and complement them with big earrings and rock any event with the indo-western attire.
- Pair your favorite crop top with a beautiful long skirt and a pair of heels. Add some dangler earrings and a clutch and you are set to rock ‘n’ roll.
- Flaunt a saree by using a fitted crop top as a blouse and slay at your best friend’s wedding. Style the saree with a pair of heels and some accessories to add some shine.
- Pair a crop top with a flared long skirt and a contrasting dupatta. Add some festive vibes by wearing your favorite matching accessory and a stylish hairdo.
Well, these were a few fashion edits you can try out with your crop tops. Hope you enjoyed reading. Do try out these style tips for your next chic look.
You can even look for customised tshirt, where you can send us your design and we can print it on our premium quality t-shirts, click the below image and get your customised tshirt now.
You can check out Bewakoof.com – your favorite homegrown brand, for some distinctive and cool design options for both men and women.
Stay tuned for more such great tips!